Thursday, November 05, 2009

some albums from my inlaws basement part 2...

here is part 2...

(oh in case you missed it..part 1 is here.
1) This is another record that came home with me. I gave it to my cubemate at work for her birthday. Amazing how big this group was.


2) This is one bad ass...
3) This is great..signed even..thanks Scott Read!
4) I know its a take off of the day the earth stood still, but does Ringo realize nobody really cares about his solo stuff? Peace and love..peace and love indeed.
5) The record was missing from this one..but what studio gave this the green light?
6) Just a great cover..they can't all be bad right?

7) Who doesn't love "Organ Favorites?"...There is One Hour of them after all.... 8) The record was missing on this one...but was this a series in the 70's much like "Now that's what I call Music?"
9) Misty Blue and the wicker chair....I love this one.

10a) This is the back cover for....

10b) This record...freaking record was missing on this one as well. Holy cow I bet this was fantastic.

11) Lots of play on words here. I know Ronstadt was huge, and a sexy icon of the era.
12) We now return you to the matching suit folk band....


This one here was the grand prize winner. No record on the inside...I wonder what fixes a hangover..the secret was on this record...


2 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Blogger Jenny G said...

Music for mixed emotions?? Your in-laws have interesting taste!

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger JamieSmitten said...

Every time somebody leaves my department, their manager sends out an email beginning, "It is with mixed emotions that I announce..." and NOW I find out there is an actual SOUNDTRACK for Mixed Emotions? FABULOUS!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home