Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Some cool news to share...




Murder By Death
w/William Elliott Whitmore
Cafe 939, Boston, MA
Saturday, November 15, 2008


I have some exciting news. After a few years of reviewing shows I have caught the attention of a great music based web page.

A few weeks ago, they asked if I'd like to write for them. I happily accepted for many reasons (one being the site looks great) and a series of other reasons.

So, I will use this blog at times to let you know if I have written something, not to say you should not check out the site anyway, but you get the idea.

Link to the direct article is here, but the main page is here

I am excited about this opportunity. Thanks to Josh and Josh at mel.opho.be.com for this chance, and Mike at Cafe 939 for the pass to review the show.

1 Comments:

At 1:38 AM, Blogger JamieSmitten said...

Hooray for March! Off to conquer the music world, hopefully, with a lot of free passes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home